America's Revenge America's Revenge

you suck

and the fact that 4 pictures of somebody burning can receive a score of 3.06 proves that all Americans are twisted sick discusting morons. With hate, a Swedish citizen

fuck em fuck em

sick moron

you are no better than the Palestinians who are happy about the terrorists. Madman!

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

BEST ONE YET!

MONOTON UND MINIMAL! MEINE BED IS GANZ TOTAL! JA ser godt meine kanadensien frende

Darvon's Revenge(Preview) Darvon's Revenge(Preview)

can you see the irony?

you make a film about stupid critics (slutty momma yo bitchass film sucks) who give you 0's and then you get them again for this one...you'll never get rid of them!
IRONY!
...like this film alot...
"ISN'T VIOLENCE WHAT MAKES AN ANIMATION GOOD?"

hehe

Darvon responds:

Hey thank you! I'm glad you see my point. I was thinking about making a film to apologize to everyone I offended, but when I asked people about it, they didn't think I should. What do you think?

Mix Masta Monkey Mix Masta Monkey

dfas

absolute rubbish

Eddie Eddie

this sucks!

this is just as poorly drawn as Street Life! No animations, just Motion Tweens and some transparency every now and then. Besides, this is just your typical American stereotypical racist image! I don't think this is funny at all but only offending! Will Stamper someone should make a film about you and I bet the things you do are more pervert and stupid then any black man.

doomed city (anime) doomed city (anime)

kewl

i really liked this one but the voices were just too crappy...

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

pseudo-manga

americans can't draw manga - leave it to the Japanese instead...the graphics are too ugly and silly too be touching, or whatever it's supposed to be. this sucks!and I hate this shitty "Manowar"-music or whichever stinkin' sodding band who made the music...

Plumpen Episode 1 Plumpen Episode 1

Lovely Tom & Jerry

obviously, we Swedes are taking over Newgrounds. First the weird "Ansiktsburk" copycat "hatten, then the lovely game "Another Weird Ordeal", then some random shit from me (which was auto-deleted from the server, but what the heck) and now this. SVERIGE ROCKAR! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA KAN LĂ„GGA SIG.